Thursday, October 18, 2012

Appear & disappear! Lol..

In less then few days time,Kayleigh will be celebrating her 3rd bday in school. This will be the 1st time I am planning a celebration in school for her. With most tips from friends & relatives I hope it will turn out well. As for her bday cake,I am still in dilemma..I have afew designs in mind,but just cannot decide. Probably I will start panicking when 8 Nov gets nearer..

which to choose?
 
Ms Kayleigh is back to school today!She was down with chicken pox & was given 1 week MC. Thanks to my great Mama,she took leave to tk of her..What upsets me the most during this period was those ugly n disgusting Singaporean!Or rather residences staying in Hougang. I remember bringing KL to the market to get food last Saturday.Everyone kept staring at her & oso me!They even questioned me,what's wrong with her?Even warned me,if is chicken pox I shouldn't bring her out. For god sake, do I look like I don't know? If there's people at home taking care of her, I will not even bring her down. Brainless stupid people!Nvm,just endure,3 more years n bye I am out of this bloody Hougang estate. All the 38(s)..

Ms chicken pox & her sch mate!



Woohoo!I am excited..Will be going to zoo next Friday,with ex colleague & family,& xue er!For sure is gonna be fun & KL will enjoy herself. Gonna snap many pictures & hope I will be motivated to blog..

cute cute KL at kukup to end e post!




No comments:

Post a Comment