Thursday, February 9, 2012

Our new nest!..

I've been wanting my very own home for the longest period of time after having my little family. Reason being, I do not want to stay with my in laws because they suck big time. Secondly, I do not want to stay with my mum because she has super bad mood swings which drives me nuts!..I've been persuading that stupid husband of mine to go poll for BTO flats. But after multiple of trying I always get rejected by him. He is just far too simple & has no big dreams. This point totally annoys me much!And finally I guess last Dec, his dad was talking to me and saying they intend to move to some where nearer to their working place & they intend to look for houses in SengKang area. After that, he told me to go with that husband of mine to go poll for a flat, that is when he finally agrees. (oh like finally) So I went ahead to poll for a flat in Punggol in the Jan'2012 BTO flats. And yes, we got ballot no: 71. Now we are waiting for letter from HDB to select a unit. Many people told me that since my number is so front we will definitely get the house. *Pray hard!..


Wow and amazingly this husband of mine is super serious about choosing the best unit for us to live in. He actually got me to send him the floor plans, units distribution and site plan. He seat down and studied every single details and specifically tells me which unit he wants. Blk 663C, #16-234..He really explains to me the reason why that unit was the best. What no evening sun, level 16 onwards no other flats blocking, good view of the Waterfront Park.This guy never seems to amaze me seriously.


I am seriously excited about getting our own flat!Hope I can earn as much money as I can...





The possible furnish layout for a 4 room flat(type 1)



The possible furnish layout for 4 room flat (type 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment