Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby Kayleigh is 4 months old today!


Forced 2 taste SourCream by My sis!

Went 4 Nathan's 1 yr birthday bash!haha..E buffet was great!I simply love food cathered frm Neo Gardens!Tasted extremely nice..Yums!After tat headed 2 NSRCC 4 Cindy's birthday celebration part 2..Reached dere at 7 plus & waited 4 Loy,Uncle Clayton & Ling Ling 2 reached so tat we can start our drinking session..lol!Had 1 super slow round of MJ b4 they came.I won $29..Thx Loy & Cindy 4 donating into my donation box located infront of my chest..wahahaha!Ok e drinking session was FUCKED up..I simply hate Vodka!It makes mi sick seriously!I felt lyk total shit after tat..Cabbed home at 5plus together wif our drunkard & cat-walking Loy & Uncle Clayton..Thx Uncle Clayton 4 e ride home..U r stil as nice 2 mi ar?haha!If onli..hahhahahahahaha!Reached home at 6 & obviously i've gotten a good scolding frm my Mama!Nothing new..lol!I ignored,went 4 my bath & dived into my bed str8 away..lol!I slept & slept..I jux woke up frm my beautiful slp..But i'm stil feeling slpy..gosh!

At Nathan's place!

At Cindy's Birthday Chalet!

hahaha!Mummy wif Baby Kayleigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment