Thursday, April 18, 2013

First post of 2013!

It's a new yr and a new beginning!Am late thou.. hahaha! But I seriously can hardly find time to blog or not I am too lazy for it. Just so not motivated.. If I will to delete this blog I find it a waste!So occasionally I will still update it..  

2013 currently is going well for me! In July, I will be working for a yr in my current company!And the happy thing would be, I'll be having an increment!*hippy hooray* After joining this company, I feel that I learn alot. I have become much more responsible when comes to my attendance at work. No more urgent leaves & MC. Am still doing good and kicking alive! Yeah!

And, next week I will be going for my first getaway for this year!I'll be heading to BKK with hubby & my Aquarius friend from 25 Apr-28 Apr.. I am super excited as this will be the first air plane trip with hubby but on the other hand worried that Kayleigh will miss me badly, will she be well taken care of & has she eaten, and the list goes on. As promised to Kayleigh, the next getaway I will bring her along.

How time flies, Kayleigh will be turning 4 this year!Actually, many have asked!When will you be having no.2?I bet many of you have been ask the same question as me. Well, at the beginning I always thought I would settle down for just 1 child, but after seeing how lonely Kayleigh is and how she loves the company of other children I bet she would very much wants to be a jie jie herself. I very much hope Kayleigh would have a new companion but on the other hand our new house would be ready in 2015, money factor ya?So properly will only plan for a 2nd one when our house is more or less settled. By the time I am already a "lao cha bo".. hahahahaha!

Look @ how much she has grown! 

No comments:

Post a Comment