Monday, February 1, 2010

Wow it's been lyk quite sumtym since i last blog!haha..well my weekdays r jux lyk per normal.Stayed home wif Baby Kayleigh!Last fri i went Chinatown wif My Mama n Baby Kayleigh!I dunno y she was so excited..She was awake lyk frm 7plus in e morning till late afternoon.Even if she slept, she wasn't deep deep into slp!haha!Den Sat morning went 4 dental..After which went Hougang Mall.Wanted to buy new bras 4 cny,but ended up nv buy!Reason was,My Mama wanted mi buy sum bright colour bra but i insisted i want black!I mean lyk who wil look at my bra besides my husband?lol..My Mama is weird!Aiyo i noe tat new yr muz wear bright colours but i jux simply hate bright colours.haha!After Hougang Mall went back Woodlands!Spent tym wif Darling till Sun nite den fetched him into camp.Thank god tix week nv quarrel if nt reali is FUCK IT man.haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment